This extra large Soap Daze Soap on a Rope is a great idea! The rope makes it super handy, making it easy for you to hang it up after you've used it so it lasts longer and does not go mushy. It also does not clutter up your bathroom surfaces. This mandarin and ginger soap is made through the cold process method and is the traditional way to make soap, it is high in naturally formed glycerine, which is very moisturising and good for your skin.
- This soap has Mandarin and Ginger essential oils, and poppy seeds for some gentle exfoliation.
- Contains organic coconut milk for an extra creamy lather.
- Made with the cold process method, and each soap has a base of coconut oil, shea butter and olive oil.
- Each Soap on a Rope weighs a minimum of 185g / 6.5oz and measures approx 9 x 5 x 4.4cm. It has a waxed cotton rope that you can hang in the shower.
- It is vegan, palm oil free and a completely natural soap.
Soap Daze soaps are hard, long-lasting soap bars, and have a creamy lather. They are handmade in Devon in small batches and are not like supermarket soaps!Ingredients
Sodium cocoate, sodium olivate, sodium shea butterate, coconut (cocos nucifera) milk (organic), citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, poppy seeds, guar gum, naturally occurring glycerine. Constituent of essential oils: limonene.