It's been really hard to find superfoods that come in reusable and easily recyclabe packaging. They are usuaully packaged in plastic which is almost always non-recyclable so I am vey pleased to bea stockist of Superfoodies. The powders come in a tin wihout any plastic wrapping inside. The tin is perfect for upcycling too - from diy makeup to a soap tin whilst travelling.
90g Ashwaganda powder - popular in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries.
A certified organic powder made from the root of Ashwagandha plant that has been popular in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.
- Delicious in smoothies, shakes and juices Contains a selection of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients
- Supplied in a readily soluble powdered form Dried at low temperatures
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and rawfood enthusiasts
- Certified organic by "Organic Farmers & Growers", the leading organic certification organisation in Great Britain
Origins: “Mother Nature has already done the leg work, we simply package the results”, reads the slogan from Superfoodies, thesuperfood brand for those who yearn to feel fit and stay healthy. If you’re someone who wishes to lead a healthy lifestyle, buy organic products and enjoy regular sports and/or exercise, then Superfoodies is for you! And regardless of whether you’re a devoted superfood fan already, or have only just discovered superfoods and are not too sure what to do with them, Superfoodies make it easy. Superfoodies show just how delicious healthy eating can really be, with their tempting range of ready-made raw food/superfood products (including smoothie mixes and granola) and a selection of delicious recipes. Superfoodies are making healthy eating fun, simple and delicious! Superfoodies firmly believe in the power of nature - that’s why each and every Superfoodies product is unprocessed, never heated above 42 degrees (raw food) and certified organic. In addition, Superfoodies clearly communicate the origin of their superfoods, always choose for sustainable and ethical suppliers, are open about their ingredients, and honest about the composition and preparation of their products.
Suggested use: Ashwagandha powder can be readily mixed into all manner of cold drinks, including smoothies, shakes, juices and almond milk. Quantity and dosageStir ½ to 1 teaspoon (1 to 3 grams) of Ashwagandha powder twice daily into your favourite cold drink. Once opened, consumed within 2 months. Facts Ashwagandha is sold in different forms: as dried roots, capsules, and in a soluble powder form. Many organic teas that claim to have a calming effect contain ashwaganda.
Ingredients: 100% certified organic Ashwaganda powder
Do not buy Ashwagandha powder if you have an allergy to Ashwagandha. Always read the product information on the packaging carefully before deciding to use Ashwagandha powder. Packaged in an area where nuts are processed. For allergens, see ingredients highlighted in bold in the ingredients list. Products may contain trace amounts other ingredients if produced in a mixed environment
Although we make every effort to ensure this information is correct and accurate, we cannot be held liable in instances where it is incorrect.
Always read the label on the product when you receive it, and react to the manufacturers guidelines.
Rare side effects
- Exceeding the recommended daily dose may cause diarrhoea or nausea.
- Consult your doctor before deciding to buy Ashwagandha powder, particularly if you suffer from a disease or condition or are unsure whether you can eat Ashwagandha powder
- Do not use ashwaganda powder if you suffer from stomach ulcers, thyroid disorders or autoimmune diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis, or if you are due to have surgery or are taking immunosuppressive medications or sedatives.
- Not suitable for babies, children and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.