Please note there is a bit of a delay with the Pots For Life, as All Earth are experiencing a shortage from their supplier.
We do not stock the entire range of All Earth Mineral Cosmetics. This is a pre-order item. Samples are available for immediate dispatch.
You can order either:
- Beechwood pot for life with recycled fishing net inner pot.
- Single use Eco paper pot.
- Refill tube only and use your own jar at home (or top up a pot for life).
The beechwood pot for life outer pot is made from solid beech wood and sourced from sustainable UK forests. The interior pot is made from recycled fishing nets that have been salvaged from the sea and fishing ports. All Earth wanted to reduce their carbon footprint even more by recently switching their bamboo pot for life to a beech wood pot for life.
Banish your blemishes & imperfections with this adaptive mineral concealer which contains ingredients to lighten, conceal and colour correct all in one. It can be applied dry or mixed with a water, cream, balm or serum depending on what works for your skin type. It comes in one simple shade as you can add a little of your foundation or bronzer to adapt the colour if need be.Ingredient Highlights
- Zinc Oxide, a vegan-friendly natural pigment which provides the colour in our mineral foundation powder as well as naturally protecting your skin from the sun and providing anti-inflammatory benefits for sensitive skin.
- Silica, balances skin oils to maintain an enhancing, flawless skin coverage.
- Kaolin, an expensive natural clay ingredient with amazing naturally occurring antibacterial qualities. It protects the skin from the sun and free radical damage, whilst also promoting healthy skin tissue renewal. Plus, the magical clay particles help reduce shine and allow impeccable coverage.
- Allantoin, a natural plant extract which is a botanical powerhouse for moisturising your skin. It is utterly indispensable for anyone with sensitive skin conditions, particularly eczema and acne, as it offers natural anti-inflammatory relief and helps stimulate healthy tissue growth
- Iron Oxides – These are natural inorganic pigments that colour our mineral cosmetics beautifully.
Zinc Oxide C177891, Silica, Kaolin, Allantoin, Iron Oxides 77007, 77288