Easy to use zero waste laundry strips. 32 strips = 32 washes. Pre-measured strips of detergent that you pop in the wash and quickly dissolve in water. A zero waste washing detergent alternative that is as sensitive on your skin, as it is to the environment. The strips simply dissolve in the wash and completely biodegrade. Packed in paper packaging that can be recycled or composted after use. 1 strip = 1 wash
- 32 strips and 32 washes.
- 0.40p per wash.
- Lightweight, no transporting water. Reduced carbon production in transport.
- Effective in hot or cold water.
- Hypoallergenic properties
- Vegan & Cruelty-free.
- Free from parabens, phosphates, chlorine bleach and added dyes to make them as safe and non-toxic as possible.
- Biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water
- No More Measuring - No More Mess
- Plastic-free, recyclable and compostable packaging
A simple to use laundry strip that can be added to your washing to get rid of tough spills while not dulling the colour of your clothes. They work at a high efficiency in both cold and hot water, as well as in every type of washing machine (including high-efficiency machines). Can be used for hand washing at home and is also great to take camping.
How to use
1 strip = 1 wash
Detach a strip - Place strip in the washing machine drum - Add clothes and start washing machine
For heavily soiled laundry, use 2 strips. Small loads - half a strip.
The small strips will dissolve in the wash as they dislodge the dirt and stains on your clothes as efficiently and eco-friendly as possible. The hypoallergenic properties make it fantastic for everyone as it’s gentle on sensitive skin, protecting both you and your clothes. It’s even kind to the most sensitive of skins to put your worries to rest.
One single strip is enough for a whole load of washing which means these strips are much lighter than their alternatives. This helps to reduce the amount of carbon being produced during their transport - the yearly saving is equivalent to planting nine million trees. It also means it’s much easier to store at home as it takes up a lot less space, leaving you with room for all the other things you need in your day to day life. This pack is very lightweight and will fit as a Royal mail large letter.
Since they’re strips you don’t need to worry about figuring out the best amount to use, you just use a single strip every time - mess and hassle-free every time. Absolutely no plastic is used in the packaging as it is made from paper which allows you to recycle or compost the packaging after use!
Made in Canada
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived softener
- Starch: plant-derived biodegradability booster
- PVA: biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Fragrance oil blend (not used in Fragrance Free): natural essential oils and synthetic ingredients
- Residual Water
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Hypoallergenic, certified by independent dermatologists
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers