Bean and Boy's Ylang Ylang & Palmarosa Soap is a celebration of sweet-smelling florals, boasting a blend of ylang ylang and palmarosa essential oils wrapped up in their signature family recipe of skin-loving ingredients including avocado oil and shea butter. It's a delightfully uplifting scent that will fill your bathroom with hints of jasmine.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil is a sweet and uplifting scent, widely believed to be an antidepressant and a relaxant. It's the perfect chill out partner to Palmarosa essential oil, favoured by aromatherapists for its calming and uplifting properties.
- Alkanet root is said to soothe irritated skin, which makes it a brilliant addition to our all-natural soap.
- Two-tone layered soap. Choose the side you want to use, or use them together all over for an exfoliating scrub and moisturising finish.
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an Eco Friendly Hemu Wood Soap Dish.
Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Mineral Water, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Alkanet Root.