Herbowski's Wildcrafted Linden Blossom Oil comes from the Linden Tree which produces small, sweetly scented white flowers, that are harvested in June. Blended with Organic Jojoba Oil, this golden coloured oil with a nectarous aroma is packed with antioxidants and antiviral properties. It is an infused oil, so can applied directly onto the skin and hair.
What are Infused Oils? Also known as Macerated Oils, they are simply carrier oils such as Jojoba or Olive Oil that have been used as a solvent to extract the therapeutic properties of a certain plant or plants. Since the plant material has already been mixed with a carrier oil, they can be used directly on skin unlike essential oils. Use on their own, add to your existing products to maximize particular benefits or create your own diy beauty products with our herbal oil infusions as a base.
- Skin Care: Linden Oil is an excellent choice for all skin conditions, especially those related to stress. Acne, psoriasis and generally irritated and inflamed skin all respond well to blends with linden oil.
- Rejuvenating: Promotes radiant and youthful appearance.
- Calming for body and mind.
- Effective stress buster.
- Hair care: excellent nourishing properties make Linden Oil a wonderful addition to shampoos and other hair care products.
- This oil has a distinctive floral smell of Linden Blossoms and is golden in colour.
- Packaged in an aluminium bottle with a screw cap.
- Keep away from children.
- Seek advice if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- See the benefits of our full range of Herbal Infused Oils...Nine Herbal Infused Oils For Your Skin and Beauty Routine
To use: Shake well before use.Hair
- To use as a natural de-tangler and as a leave-in treatment rub a few drops of oil into washed damp hair.
- Add 5-10ml of oil to 100ml shampoo/conditioner, shake well.
- Massage a few drops of Linden Blossom Oil into your clean face or steam facial.
Herbowski is a ritualistic range of flower and herb-based skincare, formulated with impeccably sourced, highly vibrant whole plants. We believe it is important to focus on the ingredients we can source and process closer to home, products which are of equal or superior quality and functionality to those presently imported and which help support UK agriculture and its ecosystem. By working with many local farms we ensure the highest quality and transparency. Our 100% organic, raw, unrefined plant ingredients contain a tremendous amount of antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients - essential for your total well-being.
Tilia Cordata (Linden) Blossom** Extracted in Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)* Non-GMO *Certified Organic **Wildcrafted
Infusion (Maceration): A process of triple maceration has been applied, which means that plant matter was replaced three times into the same solvent (Organic Jojoba Oil) for the purpose of extracting maximum amount of beneficial properties. The process of extraction works by molecular diffusion, which is very slow, so it takes a few months to obtain a premium infusion.