This is a great plastic free alternative to cake mixes found in supermarkets and packaged in plastic, but is also a super fun and unique way to gift yourself or a fellow foodie something yummy! This bottle contains a deliciously indulgent combination of walnuts and rich Belgian dark chocolate all tumbled together to create a yummy moist brownie. If it didn't say it on the bottle, you'd never know that this brownie is vegan!
- Servings: 12
- Bottle Size: 750ml
- The delicious ingredients are packaged in a reusable glass bottle, which we encourage you to up-cycle and reuse. It's perfect for you homemade plant milk!
- The production facilities used to make this are powered by the sun and they capture and reuse rain water too!
You Will Need:
100ml Vegetable Oil, 200ml Water, Greaseproof Paper, 24cm x 24cm x 4cm Tin.
- Preheat oven to Fan 170, Conventional 180, Gas 4.
- Grease or line tin.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour mixture in to the tin and bake for 18 minutes (gooey) or 25 minutes (cake like).
- Cool in the tin.
- When cool remove from tin, remove paper and slice.
These products are carefully hand made to create the decorative layers you all love and on occasion the ingredients may settle and sometimes mix during shipping. Of course if this does happen the fun of the baking and the great taste of our products is unaffected. You may need to shake the bottles firmly to empty out the contents.
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin,Thiamin), Cocoa Powder (Cocoa Beans, Acidity Regulator: Potassium Carbonate), Belgian Dark Chocolate (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring) Walnuts, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Carbonates; Rice Flour. Dark chocolate contains 43% minimum Cocoa Solids.
Contains Wheat, Soya, Walnuts. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Greg originally started the Bottled Baking Co. as a way to simplify baking with his son whilst adding some fun and excitement for a 2 year old by having to shake a mixture out of a bottle. He started the business by creating recipes and mixes in his kitchen at home. His customers loved the bottles so much that he has grown the business to sell a selection of mixes, seasonal varieties, and accessories. We stock their only vegan option.