It is super important to look after these special candles, make sure you trim those wicks before each light to 5mm to ensure optimum burn time. Burn for no more than 4 hours at one time. Never move or leave a burning candle unattended.
We love this zero waste, sustainable and innovative candle. This upcycled candle has been made using a small amount of upcycled waste oils and butters from years of product development and the general waste from making skincare goodies since 2014 at Valley Mist.
- Restful and calming Lavender oil, nothing else is needed to create a relaxing ambience.
- 100% plastic free with beautiful amber glass jar with aluminum lid to reuse however you want.
- 100% cotton wick.
- 8.5% of profits from this candle will go to a GREEN CAUSE CHARITY. Valley Misy support The Lancashire Wildlife Trusts & The World Land Trust.
- Made with a small portion of upcycled waste oils, waxes and butters from the production of skincare products.
- Essential oils for fragrance, no synthetics in this lavender candle.
Valley Mist has collaborated with candle makers Tarn Replenished. Handmade by Jules with a unique blend of essential oils and European soy wax to create a beautiful and clean burn to ensure an enhanced fragrance throw. Treat yourself or someone you love to this zero waste gift.
About Valley Mist
Jo established Valley Mist in 2016, but before then she embarked on a 2 year journey to perfect her natural lip balm recipe, free from processed chemicals and presented in plastic free packaging. Since then she has continued to develop low impact, sustainable and plastic free products for Valley Mist.