These Nathalie Bond Bath Salts are the perfect opportunity for you to relax the senses and detoxify your body. Or perhaps you know someone who is in need of some me time and could benefit from a relaxing bath and time out. Infused with mineral-rich Himalayan pink salts, experience deep relaxation from the pure essential oils whilst removing toxins and impurities from the body. Relax and enjoy. Also, great for aiding in the treatment of eczema and psoriasis.
- Choose from two lovely aromas: Bloom or Unwind.
- These salts come in a 250ml glass jar. We also sell these in a 60ml aluminium tin.
- Their philosophy is to use the best possible organic and natural ingredients and nothing else.
- Free from parabens, phthalates, SLS, palm oil, and synthetic colours and fragrances.
- Cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging.
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Himalayan Pink Salt: An extremely pure natural salt that was formed millions of years ago before any modern day pollution. Himalayan salt contains 84 minerals including magnesium, calcium and potassium. A good soak will leave you feeling clean and invigorated with super- soft skin.
How to use
Sprinkle a handful of salts into warm bathwater. Stir water allowing salts to dissolve. Relax and enjoy.
Once opened use these bath salts within six months and always replace the lid on when not in use. May leave bathtub or shower slippery, please take precautions when using. Please store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Please keep out of the reach of children. We recommend using citric acid to clean your bath afterwards.
Sodium chloride (himalayan pink salt), caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil.
Natural component of essential oils: citral, geraniol, citronellol, limonene, linalool, farnesol.
About Nathalie Bond
Nathalie Bond is a small company in Sheffield, England and is run by husband and wife team Natalie and Andy Bond. When Nathalie became pregnant with her first child, she learnt that our bodies absorbed whatever we applied to it and so ditched the skincare that contained loads of chemicals. Starting with soap, they started making their own products using only safe and sustainably sourced organic and natural ingredients that are great for our skin and the planet.