The Tropical Hair Treatment by Lani is an ultra rich and intensively conditioning, packaged in their famous turquoise bottle, a true multi-use hair saviour.
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Plastic free
- Glass jar with metal lid (EDE liner in the top of the lid for freshness). There is a small plastic topper with a hole to limit the pour.
- Made in Nottingham, UK
- Shelf life: 9 months once opened.
- How long does it last: Depending on hair length anything between 6 – 18 uses. Suitable for every hair type. We recommend you use it at least once or twice a week for best results.
- How to use: Pour a small amount into your palms and apply evenly to dry hair from roots to tips. Leave the treatment in your hair for 10-30 minutes, the longer the better. Shampoo thoroughly and condition hair as usual. For a more intensive treatment use as an overnight mask and simply wash your hair in the morning. Can also be used as a frizz taming serum if a minimal amount is used.
Over-worked locks are strenghtened, moisture and shine are replenished and each strand is enveloped in a protective veil that helps ward against styling damages. It leaves your hair incredibly shiny, smooth and full of bounce from the first use. It’s so good, you’ll wish you tried it sooner! The Treatment can be used as an overnight treatment, a pre-shampoo treatment and a frizz taming serum.
Key Ingredients: Organic Coconut, Kukul, Macadamia
- Adds shine and lustre
- Softens and rehydrates hair
- Increases hair elasticity and suppleness
- Protects against split ends and breakage
- Tames frizz and flyaways
- Helps to recover damaged and brittle hair
- Makes hair easier to style and straighten
- Soothes dry and itchy scalps
Ingredients: Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) seed oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil*, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) nut oil, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) nut oil. *Organic ingredient