Transform your complexion in just 20 minutes with Lani's Tropical Fruit Radiance Mask. This gives you some serious laying on a beach under a palm tree, tropical vibes.
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Plastic free
- Water free (add water or other liquid yourself)
- Glass jar and aluminium lid (with EDE liner)
- Made in Nottingham,
- UK 34g
- Shelf life: 12 months once opened. Since we use no preservatives we recommend you use the mask within a year. Avoid getting water in your jar to preserve freshness and extend the shelf life.
- How long does it last: 10-20 uses Not recommend to use the Fruit Mask on very sensitive skin. Use once or twice a week for best results
- How to use: Pour around 1 tbsp. of powder into a bowl and slowly add drops of water until it turns into a mousse. Apply to clean and dry skin and leave until dry. Rinse off with warm water.
This face mask is a twist on Lani's signatute tropical scent bursting with anti-oxidant rich tropical fruits, coconut water and coconut milk to hydrate, brighten and revive dehydrated, dull and tired complexions. Mango, Pineapple and Passion fruit enzymes gently resurface skin while nourishing banana, baobab and coconut protect from moisture loss, delivering a replenished feel and restoring a dewy luminosity from the first use.
For best results, apply with a foundation brush.
Key Ingredients: Pineapple, Banana, Organic Baobab
- Brightens skin
- Adds a luminous glow
- Gently resurfaces skin
- Hydrates skin
- Fights free radical damage
- Helps to improve skin firmness
- Soothes and calms irritations
Ingredients: Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Powder*, Coconut Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfruit) Fruit powder, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Powder, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Powder, Musa Pardisiaca (Banana) Fruit Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Powder*. *Organic ingredient