Lani's Tropical Coconut Face Polish will leave you with a complexion that’s looking velvety smooth, mattified and radiant. We like to describe this face polish as an amlagamation of a cleanser and a face scrub...taking the best of both products and combining it into one. I really like using this is the morning to really freshen up my skin, especially if I have a big day or night out.
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Plastic free
- Water free (add water or other liquid yourself)
- Glass jar and aluminium lid (with EDE liner)
- Made in Nottingham, UK
- Shelf life: 8 months once opened. Since we use no preservatives we recommend you use the mask within 8 months. Avoid getting water in your jar to preserve freshness and extend the shelf life.
- How long does it last: 10-20 uses Suitable for all skin types
- We recommend to use the polish 1 – 2 times a week for best results. It can however be used daily.
- How to use: Mix ½ – 1 tsp. with a few drops of water to make a paste. Apply to clean and dry skin in circular motions and massage gently for up to one minute. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Buff away dullness and impurities with creamy, dreamy Coconut Face Polish. Nourishing coconut, smoothing rice and brightening vitamin C gently polish skin to target blocked pores, remove dull build-up and restore softness. It’s super gentle and leaves skin feeling squeaky clean but never stripped.
Key Ingredients: Organic Coconut Milk, Rice Powder, Vitamin C
- Removes dead skin cells
- Mattifies skin
- Hydrates skin
- Improves skin texture and tone
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water*, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). *Organic ingredient