Transform your complexion in just 20 minutes with Lani's Tropical Cacao Detox Mask. A purifying chocolate mousse mask for your face...I just wish I could eat it!
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Plastic free
- Water free (add water or other liquid yourself)
- Glass jar and aluminium lid (with EDE liner)
- Made in Nottingham, UK
- Shelf life: 12 months once opened
- How long does it last: 10-20 uses
- Suitable for every skin type. If you have very sensitive skin you may experience a slight tingling sensation.
- Use once or twice a week for best results
- How to use: Pour around 1 tbsp. of powder into a bowl and slowly add drops of water until it turns into a mousse. Apply to clean and dry skin and leave until dry. Rinse off with warm water.
This face mask is a twist on Lani's signatute tropical scent with added anti-oxidant rich raw cacao, creamy coconut milk and hydrating coconut water work to nourish and revitalise tired skin. Cleansing Australian clays deep clean pores, absorb excess oil and draw out toxins, while powerful anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera, healing turmeric and vitamin C tone and brighten the skin. The unique powder transforms into a fluffy mousse upon contact with water – releasing its magic and heavenly cacao smell the moment you use it.
For best results, apply with a foundation brush.
Key Ingredients: Organic Cacao, Coconut Milk, Australian Clays
- Detoxifies skin
- Deep cleans pores and absorbs excess oils
- Increases the production of collagen
- Helps calm blemishes and lighten acne scars
- Improves skin elasticity
- Hydrates skin and revitalises tired complexions
- Delays signs of ageing
Ingredients: Kaolin (Pastel Pink Australian Clay), Smectite (Beige Australian Clay), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Milk Powder Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) powder*, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Bicarbonate Cocos Nucifera (Coconut), Water* Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera), Powder* Curcuma Longa (Turmeric)*. *Organic ingredient