Please note each item is handmade to order and will take around seven days to arrive from order. If you order anything else from The Kind Store this will be sent as usual.
Non-toxic product, guaranteed to be free from toluene, formaldehyde, synthetic camphor, rosin, dibutylphthalate and xylene. Non toxic product: Organic water-based nail polishes chip and flake very easily, so Zao has devised a nail polish that enjoys the quality of traditional nail polishes but without the toxic chemicals, resulting in an effective and long-lasting nail polish that does not compromise your health.
- No testing on animals, neither on the finished product nor on ingredients
- No ingredient from animals is used (except for red nail polish)
- Size: 8ml
- Dibutylphthalate (Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
- Toluene (Neurotoxic. Its vapors may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression.)
- Formaldehyde (Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as "category 3 carcinogen" (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.)
- Xylene (Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapors may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapors may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.)
- Colophony (rosin) (Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitization are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.)
- Synthetic Camphor (Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses.
- Source: CSST - Toxicological directory service (http://www.reptox.csst.qc.ca/)
How to use: The top coat can be used as a clear base and top coat or simply on it's own.
(636 Glossy Top Coat:) ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, NITROCELLULOSE, PHTALIC ANHYDRIDE, TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE, GLYCOLS COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ADIPIC ACID, FUMARIC ACID, PHTALIC ACID, TRICYCLODECANE DIMETHANOL COPOLYMER, BENZOPHENONE-3, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEEDOIL, CI 60725.
(637 Matt Top Coat:) BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, PHTALIC ANHYDRIDE/ TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE/ GLYCOLS COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, ADIPIC ACID/ FUMARIC ACID/ PHTALIC ACID/ TRICYCLODECANE DIMETHANOL COPOLYMER, CI 77891, NYLON-12, PHYLLOSTACHIS BAMBUSOIDES RHIZOME EXTRACT/HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL,BENZOPHENONE-3, AQUA, BIS (t-BUTYL BENZOXAZOLYL) THIOPHENE, CITRIC ACID, HYDROLYZED CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT.