Brushd. Dental Toothpaste Tablets are a plastic free and natural alternative to the toothpaste we are all used to. They have been specially formulated to make sure that no compromise is made on your oral health and will leave your teeth clean and feeling minty fresh. Bite, Chew, Brush.
Another benefit of toothpaste tablets is that they don't contain water and therefore need no preserving chemicals. Did you know that normal toothpaste in tubes is 50% water with many added chemical ingredients for stabilising and preserving?
We also stock the refills, so you have the option to keep your glass jar and fill them up so you have less waste!
- The two options we have for you to choose from are the glass jars or the refills which comes in a cardboard box and compostable bag (both 124 tablets).
- Proudly free from preservatives, germ-inhibiting substances, binders, aluminium, nanoparticles and gluten
- Vegan friendly
- Fresh Mint flavour
- Supply: 124 tablets = 2 months (2 tablets per day)
- Plastic free packaging
- Packaged in a glass jar with aluminium lid or the refills come in a cardboard box and 100% plant based and compostable sleeve.
- No Paste. No Waste.
They're a great way to travel too without carrying a whole toothpaste tube! You can take as many tablets as you need for your trip and leave the rest at home.
How to use
- Chew one toothpaste tablet with your front teeth until you feel no more crumbs and they become paste like.
- Brush your teeth with the wet toothbrush as usual.
- Rinse out.
- They 'feel' very similar to regular toothpaste, although they don't foam up quite as much - don't worry, they are still working hard!
- Some people do find the chewing stage and taste unusual, however once you add a wet toothbrush, it forms a paste and produces a foam as you would expect.
Now, there is always a debate whether fluoride is good or bad for you and I encourage you to read more on this widely research topic and make your own choice. Some of our customers opt for a flouride toothpaste in the morning and flouride-free in the evening if they are unsure whether to use flouride or not! All our other toothpastes are fluoride free which you can see in our Dental section.
Xanthum gum, Sodium bicarbonate, Kaolin, Xylitolm, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Micro Crystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Peppermint Oil Powder