Your go-to for ethical gifting.
Our 'The Kind Box' (sustainable gift box) to make green gifting even easier and to inspire your loved ones to make sustainable changes.
100% vegan, natural and sustainable. You can choose from four curated boxes or build your own box. All of our products have been sourced using our sustainable principles, so you can trust that what you are gifting is good for animals, planet and people. We have done the research so you don't have to!
This beautiful Baby Kind Box has been carefully curated to contain a small selection of ethical essentials for new borns and a little treat for the parents too! An ideal gift box full of super soft organic cotton and 100% natural skincare that is gentle for new borns and the whole family. A gorgeous gift set to make the new arrival feel special. Click on the links below to find out more about each product.
- Handmade Organic Cotton and Beechwood Teether - Providing the baby with a great sensory experience and to help them through the difficult teething phase.
- Organic Cotton & Bamboo Swaddling Blanket - Made from 30% organic cotton and 70% bamboo. A natural cream colour for those who want a natural product unbleached with no dyes. This is super handy and is a must-have! Plus, this only gets softer the more it is washed. 70x70cm.
- Gentle Soap Bar - can be used for both parents & baby as it is packed full of only the gentlest of ingredients! Free from parabens, phthalates, SLS, palm oil, and synthetic colours and fragrances.
- Oh So Delicate! Baby Balm 50g - A wonderfully whipped head to toe butter for babies (and adults!) by Rue & Cole, made from only three natural and organic ingredients. The ingredients are organic and unrefined with natural nutrients and no scent added meaning it's perfect for sensitive skin, plus it has a subtle natural earthy/nutty aroma that many love.
- Bare Bones Madagascan Dark Chocolate - This luxurious chocolate bar is like nothing you will have ever have tasted before and what is crazy is that they add no flavourings and so the taste is purely down to the bean alone. Paying for the worth of the cacao is so important in guaranteeing high-quality crops, creating a sustainable future for the farm and building a mutually beneficial relationship with the farmers. It’s not magic – an incredible chocolate bar starts with an incredible farmer.
The cost is inclusive of our eco gift box, custom postage wrap and gift wrapping charged at £4 (for full transparency, this contributes to 75% of the cost price).
Our gift boxes are designed to be sent straight to the recipient with our bespoke custom wrap. Our 'The Kind Box' wrap protects the gift box during transit and creates the ultimate eco unboxing experience. You can of course send the box to yourself to pass on. If you want to buy multiple boxes for multiple recipient, find out more about our custom gifts boxes or have any more questions, check out our The Kind Box FAQ page.
Each box and the wrap is made from FSC card and is printed with vegan and non-toxic inks. Your box will be filled with zig-zag offcut paper from a UK paper mill to protect your gifts and gift-wrapped in eco-friendly tissue paper, tied in organic cotton ribbon.
We include a free thank you note where we can hand-write a message to your recipient. Just make sure you leave a note in the comments page at the checkout. Otherwise, pick from our eco greetings cards here.
From our Founder Tash... "We've found gifting our products to your loved ones is one of the best ways to kick-start their own sustainable shopping habits, by seeing first-hand the benefits of using natural products for themselves. Or perhaps you love the look of our Kind Box as a little treat for yourself. Either way, we hope you enjoy what we have hand-picked and created for you!"