Just add tap water at home
Sometimes the most simple solution is the best. Neat removed the water, and packaged their multi-surafce cleaning formula in materials that are widely recycled and not going to end up in landfill or the ocean. Less CO2 emissions, less water and no single use plastic.
Just add tap water at home for instant and convenient cleaning products.
The Multi Surface Cleaner is suitable on most surfaces including, wood, glass, stainless steel, tile, laminates, sealed stone, granite and marble. It is not suitable for unsealed stone, granite or marble. It is recommended to test in a discreet spot.
Available in Grapefruit, Seagrass of Fragrance Free.
Buy with The Refill Bottle once and top up with their multi-surface cleaning concentrate. You can also use your own 500ml bottle if you wish.
How It Works
Remove the trigger from the bottle.
Add 470ml of tap water.
Carefully pour in the neat concentrate.
Secure the trigger.
- Shake & spray.
Formulated with plant based and biodegradable ingredients, the multi surface cleaner will leave your surfaces spotless. Just mix with tap water for powerful
concentrated cleaning. All Neat's products are free from dye’s, pearlisers or other unnecessary enhancers. We only have what is needed for a great clean. Why do cleaning products need to be bright pink anyway?!
The 30ml concentrate makes 500ml of cleaner. This should last as long as a regular 500ml bottle of multi-surface cleaner and depends on how frequently you use the product.
You do not need to use filtered water. Tap water is fine. However, if you have a filter you can use filtered water, just make sure it isn’t from a plastic bottle.
You do not need to use hot water. Cold or warm water will be do fine.
- You need to fill the refill bottle with 470ml of tap water. You can do this by pouring straight from the tap into the bottle and using the fill level line we have printed on the outside of the bottle. This line is approximate. If you want to be more accurate you can measure 470ml of tap water in a measuring jug and pour into the refill bottle. Then carefully pour in the concentrated refill and secure the spray nozzle. Then shake the refill bottle to mix the product.
Top Tip: Make sure to add the water before the refill. If you put the refill in first, the product will foam a lot when you pour the water in.
The multi-surface cleaner is suitable for most surfaces, but not for unsealed stone or marble surfaces. It is always best to test the product in a discreet spot before use.
PH Level - There is a variation depending on the batch, but it is between PH10-12.
Why We Stock Neat
- Plastic Free
- Assembled, filled and packaged in the UK. The concentrated refill comes with the “Made in Britain” certification.
- They do not use any animal-derived raw materials for their products. No animals are harmed in the formulation, testing or manufacturing or any of their raw material supplier’s processes. They are working towards getting official vegan certification!
- 95% naturally derived plant based ingredients
- Saving water...and emissions but avoiding shipping water across the UK and world!
"We make beautiful cleaning products that perform brilliantly and cut down on waste. No single use plastic and no need to ship water around the world."
Ingredients (95% naturally derived)
Aqua, Alcohol ethoxylate, Benzalkonium chloride, Lauramine oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate, PPG-2 Methyl ether, PEG-20 Sorbitan Oleate, Fragrance (Mix of natural and synthetic ingredients)
More about the ingredients
Aqua: Water, purified from municipal water sources. Holds components in solution
Alcohol ethoxylate: Mild non-ionic surfactant. Help remove grease from surfaces
Benzalkonium chloride: Biocide, preservative and cationic surfactant. Provides anti-microbial action for surface sanitisation
Lauramine oxide: Sulphate-free non-ionic plant derived surfactant. Mild foam stabiliser and soil suspension
Phenoxyethanol:Paraben-free preservative. Prevents microbial degradation of the product
Trisodium dicarboxymethyl alaninate: Mild builder. Prevents precipitation of hard water salts
PPG-2 Methyl ether: Solvent. Boosts cleaning power
PEG-20 Sorbitan Oleate: Non-ionic surfactant from vegetable oil. Helps solubilise other components
Fragrance: Mix of natural and synthetic ingredients. To leave your home with a delightful fresh grapefruit vibe.