Bean and Boy have created a pure range of soaps which are traditionally-made castile soap bars. They are ideal for household applications, and for body and bath too. You can use the bar directly on dishes when washing up, scrub at persistent stains, or grate the soap to add to a spray bottle of warm water for a great household cleanser.
- Sweet Dreams Castile Soap has been specially formulated for bath time and night time, for household and bath/body use. It contains lavender and oats, and is topped with chamomile flowers which are particularly lovely when dropped into a hot bath to create a soothing “bath tea” for your body. It is scented with lavender essential oil.
Did you know? You can grate this soap and use a pinch here and there for household cleaning. Add to a spray bottle of warm water to create a great cleaning spray (use only as much water as you need, or discard any excess afterwards). Put grated soap into a travel tin and use a pinch in the shower or bath to avoid wet soap bars when travelling. See our blog post WHAT IS CASTILE SOAP & HOW TO USE IT.
Bean and Boy's soaps have all been safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist. Nothing artificial: no preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens or SLS. The pure range also contains NO Palm Oil.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 85g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an eco friendly wooden soap dish.
olive pomace oil, mineral water, natural colourants (mineral clays, activated charcoal, herbs and spices) and essential oils.