It's been really hard to find superfoods that come in reusable and easily recyclabe packaging. They are usuaully packaged in plastic which is almost always non-recyclable so I am vey pleased to bea stockist of Superfoodies. The powders come in a tin wihout any plastic wrapping inside. The tin is perfect for upcycling too - from diy makeup to a soap tin whilst travelling.
75g Spirulina powder – the powerful freshwater algae. Spirulina powder is made from blue-green, freshwater algae from China and contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, fibre and other nutrients. The powder can be enjoyed in water, drinks, liquid food and a selection of raw snacks.
- Made from blue-green algae from China Enriches every dish and gives a lovely, deep green colour
- Contains protein
- Contains a variety of vitamins including vitamin B12 and K
- Contains numerous minerals including pantothenic acid, magnesium, potassium, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, iron, copper and manganese
- Rich in calcium.
- Dried and processed at a low temperature
- Completely pure and contains no added fillers
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and raw foods enthusiasts
- Certified organic by "Organic Farmers & Growers", the leading organic certification organisation in Great Britain
Suggested Use: Superfoodies spirulina powder is highly soluble and therefore easy to mix into water or a variety of other drinks, liquid foods and raw snacks.
Origins: “Mother Nature has already done the leg work, we simply package the results”, reads the slogan from Superfoodies, thesuperfood brand for those who yearn to feel fit and stay healthy.If you’re someone who wishes to lead a healthy lifestyle, buy organic products and enjoy regular sports and/or exercise, then Superfoodies is for you! And regardless of whether you’re a devoted superfood fan already, or have only just discovered superfoods and are not too sure what to do with them, Superfoodies make it easy. Superfoodies show just how delicious healthy eating can really be, with their tempting range of ready-made raw food/superfood products (including smoothie mixes and granola) and a selection of delicious recipes. Superfoodies are making healthy eating fun, simple and delicious! Superfoodies firmly believe in the power of nature - that’s why each and every Superfoodies product is unprocessed, never heated above 42 degrees (raw food) and certified organic. In addition, Superfoodies clearly communicate the origin of their superfoods, always choose for sustainable and ethical suppliers, are open about their ingredients, and honest about the composition and preparation of their products.
Quantity and dosage: Stir 1 teaspoon of spirulina (5 grams) once or twice daily, into your favourite smoothies, juices, shakes, liquid dishes or raw snacks. Facts Spirulina has been used for thousands of years by many different cultures - the Aztecs, for example, gave it to their athletes and warriors for additional strength and endurance. Spirulina powder from Superfoodies is certified organic and therefore guaranteed free from contaminants.
Ingredients: Certified organic spirulina powder
For allergens, see ingredients highlighted in bold in the ingredients list.Products may contain trace amounts other ingredients if produced in a mixed environment
Although we make every effort to ensure this information is correct and accurate, we cannot be held liable in instances where it is incorrect.
Always read the label on the product when you receive it, and react to the manufacturers guidelines.
- Can cause temporary detoxification
- Where there is an oestrogen deficiency, may lead to a decrease in bone mineral density
- Always consult your doctor before you order spirulina powder, particularly if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, are using blood thinners, immunosuppressive drugs or any other medication, or suffer from diabetes type 2, or are predisposed to gout (gout or uric acid arthropathy)
- Do not buy spirulina powder if you suffer from phenylketonuria, or an autoimmune disease such as lupus or rheumatoid arthritis