Bean & Boy's Spearmint & Seaweed soap is the latest addition to the Bean & Boy family, inspired by their home on the Thames Estuary to create the perfect bar of soap for a seaside retreat. Nourishing and uplifting, it's a great all-over bar of soap that is kind to skin and gentle enough for every day use.
- Spearmint essential oil is well known for its calming and restorative effects. It is meant to offer relief from tension and headaches, and is said to help beat stress, improve concentration and relaxing muscles.
- It is also said to help with wounds, and helps to protect against mosquito bites.
- Bladderwrack is a type of seaweed that they get in their home town of Southend-on-Sea and you get along the Thames Estuary in Essex, England.
- Chunks of seaweed are dotted throughout this bar, offering a gently exfoliating punch of minerals and vitamins that only seaweed can give you!
- It's especially effective to let the seaweed chunks infuse in hot bath water.
- Bladderwrack is said to banish toxins, improve dryness and wrinkles, and boost your overall skin health. It gives your skin a chance to totally detox.
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an eco friendly wooden soap dish.
Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Mineral Water, Spearmint Essential Oil, Bladderwrack