This shaving gel for women is blended with Organic Aloe Vera and Cucumber extract to help leave your skin soothed and conditioned after shaving.
- It was shortlisted in the Free From Skincare Awards.
- It is handmade with refreshing lemon balm floral water and zingy lemongrass essential oil. Combined the are mild astringents and help pores to tighten nd encourage hairs to 'stand up' read for shaving.
- Organic Aloe Vera and Organic Cucumber extract combine to help protect skin against razor burn and skin rash. These fantastic ingredients also help to leave your skin feeling refreshed and replenished after shaving.
- Organic Lemon Balm floral water helps tighten pores. It also has a lovely uplifting fragrance.
- Organic Lemongrass essential oil works as an effective cleanser and toner on your skin.
- Organic Cucumber extract has a subtle scent with soothing and cooling properties. It contains Vitamin C and caffeic acid. These can assist in reducing any skin irritation and swelling after shaving.
- Organic Aloe Vera juice is full of wonderful compounds. These include amino acids, vitamins and minerals. An excellent skin moisturiser, it supplies oxygen to skin cells which helps with any skin irritation and in addition has a calming and soothing effect.
- Comes packaged in an aluminium bottle.
- Size: 100ml.
- Dimensions: 11cm x 4cm.
Open cap and pour a small amount of shave gel onto clean finger tips. Apply a thin layer to area to be shaved. After shaving wash off with warm water and pat dry.Ingredients
Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) floral water*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, xanthan gum, glycerine*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, benzyl alcohol, cymbopogon citratus (lemon grass) oil*, sodium benzoate, aqua (water), salicylic acid, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract*, citric acid, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, naturally occurring linalool. * denotes organic.
Conscious Skincare products are cruelty free, free from all synthetic preservatives, paragons, phthalates and sodium laureate sulphate. They are approved by the Vegetarian Society, PET and carries the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo. Plus, their shaving gel for women gained 'Best Buy' status, out of 32 companies, by Ethical Consumer.