Soapnuts are dried fruit shells that were grown on trees and that contain 100% natural soap. These soapnuts are also known as soap berries and are by far the best alternative to traditional, toxic laundry detergent.
- Much more effective than you'd ever think
- Makes your clothes smell super fresh after washing. You can even add in some essential oil for a subtle frangrance of your choice.
- Living Naturally Soapnuts as they are the only organic detergent that grow on trees!
- It simply doesn't get greener than this!
- A cheaper and zero waste option for your laundry.
- They leave your laundry fresh and clean and compared to other powder detergents, its mildness will keep colours bright, maintaining fabric structure of your clothes for longer periods.
- It can be used on all fabrics and at all temperatures from 30. C - 90. C.
- Great for all washing machines especially energy efficient machines & great for all allergy sufferers.
For more information on soapnuts check out our blog post What Are Soapnuts, Where They Come From and How To Use Them.
INSIDE THE BAG 5-6 Soapnuts and 1 x Small biodegradable muslin bag. Inside the bag there will be a mix of whole and broken shells. This does not affect the efficacy of the Soapnuts. There also may be variation of colours due to the time the Soapnuts were harvested, which also doesn't affect their efficacy.
Did you know we also sell these Organic Soapnuts in bigger bags of 500g and 1kg.