Lovingly made from the Rosemary grown in the Wild Sage garden. Rosemary + Tea Tree are blended to combat blemishes and refresh the senses.
- Coconut Oil reduces inflammation and keeps skin hydrated, helping it to maintain its moisture.
- Shea Butter is well known as a deeply moisturising butter, high in levels of vitamin A it is known to improve skins elasticity and reduce the appearance of marks and scars.
- Himalayan Pink salts helps to replenishes 84 trace minerals that give your skin a healthy glow. It soothes tired muscles and can be used as a mild exfoliant.
- Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, making it an effective oil to combat skin problems such as acne and redness.
- Dried Rosemary has anti-bacterial and ant-fungal properties. It helps to improve circulation and, in this soap, works as a mild exfoliant. Suitable for all skin types.
Since our hand crafted soaps have no chemical preservatives, they deserve a little bit of attention to keep them happy and prolong their lives. All of our soaps have a high percentage of natural glycerine which is great for your skin as its incredibly moisturising but it also attracts water so it's really important to keep them somewhere dry. When you are not using them it's best to keep them out of water on a well drained surface so that it completely dries between uses. This will help make it last so you can get the most from your soap and enjoy feeling naturally fresh and fragrant for as long as possible!
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an Eco Friendly Hemu Wood Soap Dish.Ingredients
Sodium Rapeseedate (Rapeseed Oil), Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Aqua (Water), Sodium Chloride(Himalyan Pink Salt), Dried Rosemary, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Essential Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil), *Limonene,*Linalool (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils) Glycerine (Naturally occurring in the soap making process)