My new favourite coffee cup as it's totally leakproof and also perfect for festivals and parties. If you're heading to Glastonbury festival, in 2019 they banned single use plastic so this cup will be just what you need.
I love this cup as you can use it not only for take away coffees, but for any drink as it's totally leak proof and you can take it anywhere. It's a great alternative in situations where plastic cups are used for health and safety such as festivals, around swimming pools and also when flying!
About Rice Husk: Rice husk, though often disposed of through burning, could be one of the solutions to help save the planet, so here’s how rice husk can help save the planet. 1. Incredibly Strong Material - Rice husk is a naturally strong material, built of a naturally occurring silica that can help strengthen building structures. This means it can be used in things like cinder blocks, brickwork, and other building materials and it won’t collapse in on itself. 2. Biodegradable - Untreated rice husk needs to be burned in order to disappear and that is terribly bad for the environment. Recycled rice husk, however, is biodegradable, meaning if you put it in the ground it will eventually dissolve. 3. Resists Moisture - PenetrationOne of the qualities that makes it so good as a coffee cup, leakages are all but eradicated when it comes to using rice husk as your primary material. 4. Good Insulation - Another quality that makes it a good coffee cup, due to rice husks’ thickness it becomes a great insulator, meaning it’s good for trapping in heat. It’s not just for coffee, either. Use this in building materials and you can guarantee your building will be a tad bit on the warmer side. 5. Completely Renewable - The best thing about recycled rice husk is that it’s completely renewable. It can be reused again and again, and it won’t wear down. It’s incredibly resilient and can be used for a multitude of things. Better than this is that it’s cheaper than wood chips and completely termite resistant.
- Made from waste risk-husk by Huski Home, it's an ingenious and circular solution to avoid take away cups.
- Size: 400ml, 15.7 x 8.8 x 8.8cm (14oz - regular coffee)
- Size: 500ml, 18.9 x 8.8 x 8.8cm (It's just over the size of a large 16oz take away coffee)
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly and sustainable
- Great for hot or iced beverages on the go
- Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base
- Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands
- Non-toxic, BPA and silicone free
- Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes