The soap bars were where it all began for Nathalie Bond! They have been lovingly crafted with your whole body in mind and so they are gentle and versatile. They combine pure essential oils with silky smooth clay, vitamins and cold pressed oils to cleanse your skin without drying it out.
Revive soap is a nourishing soap bar for the whole body packed with gentle organic ingredients. The Revive green french clay soap bar does wonders to deeply cleanse and detox the skin.
- Their philosophy is to use the best possible organic and natural ingredients and nothing else.
- Free from parabens, phthalates, SLS, palm oil, and synthetic colours and fragrances.
- Cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
- 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging.
- 100% natural. 76% Organic of Total.
- Each bar weighs approx. 100g.
- Every soap bar is unique and handmade in their workshop.
Rub soap onto wet skin to produce a rich lather. Rinse well. Avoid contact with eyes.
Once opened use soap within six months and keep on a surface that allows excess water to drain away.Ingredients
Sodium cocoate (coconut oil)**, sodium olivate (olive oil)**, sodium shea butterate (shea butter)**, aqua (water), glycerine*, sodium castorate (castor oil)**, illite (clay), kaolin (clay), montmorillonite (clay), mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil.
**made using organic ingredients.
Component of essential oils: limonene, linalool.
Nathalie Bond is a small company in Sheffield, England and is run by husband and wife team Natalie and Andy Bond. When Nathalie became pregnant with her first child, she learnt that our bodies absorbed whatever we applied to it and so ditched the skincare that contained loads of chemicals. Starting with soap, they started making their own products using only safe and sustainably sourced organic and natural ingredients that are great for our skin and the planet.