Nathalie Bond's liquid soap is formulated using high-quality botanicals to naturally and gently cleanse skin. The creamy low-lather formula is great for all skin types and is delicately scented with essential oils. Revive combines the stimulating scents of peppermint and eucalyptus to help improve mental focus.
- This soap comes in a 250ml glass bottle with a plastic pump.
- Re-use the bottle after use with refill soaps, or make your own liquid soap. Check out our DIY liquid hand soap recipe.
- Their philosophy is to use the best possible organic and natural ingredients and nothing else.
- Free from parabens, phthalates, SLS, palm oil, and synthetic colours and fragrances.
- Cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
- Made with organic ingredients: 100% Natural, 25% Organic of Total.
- 100% recyclable packaging.
- 100% natural ingredients.
How to use
1. Wet hands with clean warm water and apply a generous amount of soap
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Be sure to lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3. Scrub for 30 seconds using a nail brush if necessary.
4. Rinse your hands well under clean, running water and dry.
Aqua (water), potassium oleate**, potassium cocoate**, glycerin*, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) oil, potassium citrate, citric acid, limonene+, linalool+.
+component of essential oils
**made using organic ingredients.
About Nathalie Bond
Nathalie Bond is a small company in Sheffield, England and is run by husband and wife team Natalie and Andy Bond. When Nathalie became pregnant with her first child, she learnt that our bodies absorbed whatever we applied to it and so ditched the skincare that contained loads of chemicals. Starting with soap, they started making their own products using only safe and sustainably sourced organic and natural ingredients that are great for our skin and the planet.