This Nathalie Bond lip balms is made with the finest organic, vegan, sustainably sourced ingredients to soothe, hydrate and protect your skin.
The revive lip balm is beautifully scented with a blend of refreshing peppermint and spearmint essential oils.
- Free from parabens, phthalates, SLS, palm oil, and synthetic colours and fragrances.
- Cruelty-free and vegan-friendly.
- 00% recyclable, plastic-free packaging.
- 100% natural. 77% Organic of Total.
- The tin holds 15ml (currently packaged in the round tin).
- Cocoa Butter: Deeply moisturising and rich in nutrients helping to reduce dryness and improve skin flexibility. It also provides a good protective layer against harsh weather conditions.
- Calendula Oil: Renowned for its calming and soothing properties on the skin and helps to fight excess oil. Contains Vitamin A Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 Vitamin E and Salicylic Acid.
- Olive Oil: A heavy, fatty oil that is very nutritious and great for dry and chapped skin.
How to use
Apply a small amount to fingertips and smooth evenly over lips.
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax**, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract*, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, mentha spicata (spearmint) herb oil, tocopherol (vitamin e), limonene+, linalool+. *organic ingredients **wild harvested, +naturally occurring in essential oils.
Nathalie Bond is a small company in Sheffield, England and is run by husband and wife team Natalie and Andy Bond. When Nathalie became pregnant with her first child, she learnt that our bodies absorbed whatever we applied to it and so ditched the skincare that contained loads of chemicals. Starting with soap, they started making their own products using only safe and sustainably sourced organic and natural ingredients that are great for our skin and the planet.