The Agreena Wrap Pack contains 4 silicone wraps - 2 small (20cm x 20cm) & 2 large (30cm x 30cm) plus instructions for use and care.
Agreena 3in1 Wraps are the only reusable, non-toxic and recyclable wraps that completely eliminate the need for cling film, tin foil and baking paper.
Made from the highest quality platinum silicone this is the only food film that wraps, seals and bakes! Hand and machine washable your Agreena 3in1 Wraps will last for years!
- Never buy cling film, aluminium foil or baking paper again!
- Keeps food fresher for longer.
- Declutters your drawers (no more boxes or rolls).
- Seal bowls airtight.
- Can be used over and over again.
- Can withstand temperatures up 230 degrees celsius.
- Australian design.
- Ethically made.
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, mercury or any other nasties.
- Agreena also offer a recycling scheme for used wraps, instructions contained within the pack where you can claim your free returns voucher at the end of the wraps life. (The wraps are designed to last for many years!)
The outer packaging is a cardboard tube. However, the product itself comes with a one off plastic backing sheet which are a critical part of the manufacturing process. However, the good news is that this is done on a PET1 backing sheet which means that it is recyclable. Above all, we believe, the amount of cling film, aluminium foil and baking paper saved is a lot bigger then the one off backing sheet.About Agreena
Mel, the owner and creator of hated the endless amounts of of grease-proof paper, toxic foil, containers with missing lids, paper bags, mashed fruit rotting in the bottom of school bags, and mild-to-severe lacerations from the metal teeth of death on the side of cling film boxes (which is also non-recyclable).
There had to be a better way and, through sheer desperation and a great naivety of what it actually takes to develop a product and get it to the finish line, she found it and is really passionate about waste, rubbish, and landfill issues. Money from every wrap sold goes to support the eco-education of young minds and the efforts of green armies doing their best to clean up and campaign for positive environmental change.