Say goodbye to paper coffee filters!
A reusable coffee filter for mess-free ground coffee at home.
Our reusable coffee filter by Zero Waste Club is perfect for all types of ground coffee, to make your own mess-free filter coffee at home, with the waste! Fine mesh prevents coffee bits leaking, even the finest grounds and the wide mouth filter and handle fits on most cups, mugs, jugs and carafes.
- Made form 70% recycled stainless steel.
- One tree planted per purchase by Zero Waste Club.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe and won't rust.
- Packaged in a recycled kraft paper box.
How to use
- Place the filter on top of your coffee cup or jug.
- Put 2 or 3 tbs of medium or coarse ground coffee in the filter.
- Pour hot water over and let the water drip through.
- 2 or 3 tablespoons makes 1-4 cups.
The filter was made at a factory located in Anping county in the Hebei Province in China. The monthly minimum wage in the Hebei Province is 1380 RMB. However, the the makers at the factory are paid RMB 19/hour, thus 3040 RMB per month which is equivalent to £355 a month. Work is 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week. Workers are given time off for holidays based on China’s labor laws. To ensure the health and safety for their works, the factory gives annual health checks and provides good food, fruits and vegetables to the workers through their factory canteen. The workers also have a union, and their feedback is highly valued by the company.