- Certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society
- Recyclable aluminium packaging (there is a small black plastic lid)
- Certified organic by BioGro
- 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests printed with vegetable inks
- The black lid will shortly be able to be returned to The Kind Store as part of a truly zero waste beauty solution.
- Size: 75ml
- Shelf Life: 6 months
- How to dispose: It's best to cut open the tube to ensure all of the product is washed out then recycle the aluminium tube with your local council collection. The black plastic lid can shortly be returned to The Kind Store...watch this space.
Avocado oil: This nutrient-rich oil helps to hydrate the skin, increase collagen production and keep skin supple.
Marigold flower oil (calendula): This oil has soothing properties, gently improving the skin's appearance and tone.
Jojoba oil: Widely used in skincare for centuries for reducing wrinkles, and as a scar treatment.
How to use
Gently blend into moist skin at sunrise or whenever your skin calls for a new life. Rinse well with warm and pure water. Suited to most skin conditions.
Antipodes is a highly innovative scientific organic beauty brand. Its visionary New Zealand founder and director, Elizabeth Barbalich, has built her skincare and makeup company on a cutting-edge combination of the highest quality ingredients from New Zealand nature and raw super-fruit extracts with science and innovation to produce high-tech certified organic and premium formulations.Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycerine, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Persea Gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula/Marigold) Flower Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Vinanza? Grape) Seed Extract. Essential Oil Fragrances Of Cedarwood & Sweet Orange: Citral?, Citronellol?, D-Limonene?, Geraniol?, Linalool?.