Recycled from plastic bottles
Kind Bags are helping to reduce plastic waste and replace some of the 1 trillion single-use plastic bags which are used every year with reusable bags. Our mesh bags are super versatile! Use as a produce bag when shopping for loose vegetables and fruits instead of those in plastic bags, washing delicate and small items like underwear and face masks in the washing machine, organising your travel kits and more.
- Small in Lilac: 20x 25cm
- Medium in Lemon Yellow: 25 x 30cm
- Large in Lime Green: 30 x 35cm
- 100% recycled plastic - rPET - Recycled Polyester
- Lifetime product
- Entirely made from old plastic bottles destined for the ocean and landfills.
- Safe to use for food products & BPA free.
- More lightweight & durable than cotton mesh bags.
- Double drawstrings to close & open the bag easily.
- Double-stitched for its strength making it perfect for any occasion.
- Machine-washable at 30 degrees and dries fast (use a Guppybag to catch an microfibres in the wash!)
- Ethically & sustainably made.
About Kind Bags
The aptly named Kind Bags, are here to combat plastic waste and replace some of the 1 trillion single-use bags by transforming used plastic bottles into beautiful Kind Bags. They donate 1of sales to WWF UK, Breast Cancer Haven, Battersea Dogs & Cats Home and Just One Ocean via Work For Good (1% of sales divided into 0.25% for each charity).