This beautiful adjustable rope bracelet by Smoke and Ash is a perfect little present to yourself or perhaps you would like to gift this to someone else. We think this bracelet looks great for so many different occasions, casual or smart.
- Choose from four different charms: Star, Luna (Crescent Moon), Full Moon and Whale Tail.
- Also, choose from four different colours: Charcoal, Dusty Pink, Mustard and Teal.
- When fully open this rope bracelet measures around 30-35cm in diameter. The rope can be cut down to the right length and retied if you need a smaller size.
- Made from 3mm cord of 100% recycled cotton and the charm is recycled silver.
- Packaged in a small grey velvet pouch, which can be used to polish jewellery.
Please be aware that sterling silver is an alloy made up of only 92.5% pure silver mixed with other metals, most usually copper. In some rare cases, a small percentage can be made up of other metals so traces of nickel can sometimes be present.
*Fraying will occur naturally and won't be classed as faulty and bear in mind that this collection is finished to create a rustic, handmade aesthetic, so any nicks and scratches are all part of the finish and add to it’s uniqueness! This also means that no two items are exactly the same and may differ slightly from the pictures.
We also stock the earrings and necklaces to match, please click here to view.
I have chosen to stock Smoke & Ash as not only are all of their products made from handmade recycled sterling silver, they are made by the wonderful Sarah in Burnham-on-Crouch which isn't too far from me! Sarah created Smoke and Ash to provide quality handmade jewellery that was affordable, sustainable, and environmentally friendly. Growing up on the coast Sarah’s collection is heavily inspired by the sea and the simple things in nature.
Please note each item is handmade to order and will take around seven to fourteen days to arrive from order. If you order anything else from the Kind Store this will be sent at the same time. Please see our pre-order section here.