Bean and Boy have created a pure range of soaps which are traditionally-made castile soap bars. They are ideal for household applications, and for body and bath too. You can use the bar directly on dishes when washing up, scrub at persistent stains, or grate the soap to add to a spray bottle of warm water for a great household cleanser.
- This Pure bar has no essential oils, thus a pure castile soap bar and especially good for those with sensitive skin.
Bean and Boy's soaps have all been safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist. Nothing artificial: no preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens or SLS. The pure range also contains NO Palm Oil.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 85g
Sodium Olivate, Aqua, Glycerine