Bean and Boy's Pumice & Patchouli soap has a distinctive woodsy scent of Patchouli essential oil and has been blended with heaps of super exfoliating pumice to create the ideal bar of soap for scrubbing away rough skin. It is perfect for cracked heels and elbows, but can be used all over if you fancy a vigorous exfoliate!
- Patchouli essential oil is said to be a mood-boosting antidepressant, helping to regulate moods with its naturally sweet and herbaceous scent. It’s great for balancing stress-related complaints too. It is widely used to treat athlete’s foot as well as cracked and chapped skin, which makes it a great partner to pumice for a bath-time scrub-down.
- Pumice is a natural volcanic rock that is (almost) as light as a feather, but packs a super exfoliating punch. They've used it in powder form here, so each bar of soap is full of tiny granules of pumice which help to scrub away rough heels and smooth out skin. Use sparingly in sensitive areas!
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an Eco Friendly Hemu Wood Soap Dish.Ingredients
Patchouli essential oil, volcanic pumice stone powder, vitamin-rich avocado oil, moisturising shea butter, cleansing castor oil, vitamin-rich olive oil. restorative coconut oil and Vitamin-E packed responsibly-sourced palm oil