Bean and Boy's Peppermint & Coffee soap is ideally suited for use in the kitchen where it is perfect for getting rid of smells that tend to stick like garlic, onion and fish. It is also excellent for use after gardening and proven useful in a workshop environment to get rid of oil, soot and grease!
- This is an excellent get up and go soap that combines the hearty aroma of coffee grounds with the freshness of peppermint. This espresso-coloured soap is an everyday soap that exfoliates.
- It is a great hand soap with ingredients designed specifically to combat persistent dirt and smells.
- Peppermint essential oil leaves your skin feeling minty fresh, and each bar of soap is packed full of exfoliating coffee grounds which make it an excellent cleanser.
- Ideal for gardeners but can be used all over for a morning pick me up in the shower!
Nothing Artificial: No preservatives, additives, fragrances, parabens, SLS. Using the finest natural ingredients that are full of essential vitamins and minerals to help boost the skin’s natural balance. Ingredients that are kind to even the most sensitive of skin, helping soothe, protect and nourish. Specifics Safety assessed and certified as safe by an independent toxicologist, chemist and scientist.
- All-natural, ethically-sourced and vegan.
- Traditional soap bar made entirely by hand
- Soap colour and shape vary slightly from bar to bar.
- Traditionally made, rough cut, cured for six weeks or more
- Hand packaged in brown paper to order
- Minimum of 110g
Want to make your soap last longer? Buy yourself an eco friendly wooden soap dish.
Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Responsibly Sourced Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Avocado Oil, Coffee Grounds, Peppermint Essential Oil, Mineral Water