If You Care parchment baking paper is premium quality FSC certified unbleached, greaseproof paper, suitable for a wide variety of baking and cooking needs. While some baking papers are coated with Quilon, which contains heavy metals like chromium that can be toxic when incinerated, If You Care Parchment Paper uses Silicone, derived from a natural element. Perhaps most importantly, the baking papers use no chlorine in their production, which means no chlorine is dumped into our lakes and streams.
- Ideal for baking & cooking.
- No greasing need.
- Completely non-stick.
- No toxic additives..
- FSC & Compostable at Home
- Unbleached, Totally Chlorine-Free (TCF)
- 19.8m roll.
- Cardboard packaging (recycled, processed and chlorine-free (PCF).
We love If You Care because their products are carefully and deliberately crafted to have the least environmental impact and the lightest carbon footprint possible, while at the same time, delivering to the consumer, the highest quality and most effective results.
Healthy Home, Healthy Planet, Healthy You
- Chlorine - Removing chlorine eliminates the risk of its residues and derivatives from entering lakes, rivers or streams where it can have harmful long-term effects on our eco systems. Nobody needs bleached paper to bake with, but we all need clean water.
- Paper - If You Care use Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) paper for our base materials. Worldwide, illegal logging accounts for the millions of acres of forest loss and untold damage.
- FSC certification ensures our paper comes from sources that promote that most rigorous environmental and social standards of stewardship in forestry.
- Non-Stick - To make your baking less stressful and a pleasure, the non-stick surface is made with a form of silicon, easily found on earth, that is non-toxic and easily composted. Not to be confused with other silicone coatings that are not compostable.
- Lifecycle - You might think all papers are compostable, but that's not true. Paper comes in many forms and processed. If You Care's paper is certified compostable at home and in municipal facilities.