Soapnuts are dried fruit shells that were grown on trees and that contain 100% natural soap. These soapnuts are also known as soap berries and are by far the best alternative to traditional, toxic laundry detergent.
- Much more effective than you'd ever think
- Makes your clothes smell super fresh after washing. You can even add in some essential oil for a subtle frangrance of your choice.
- Living Naturally Soapnuts as they are the only organic detergent that grow on trees!
- It simply doesn't get greener than this!
- A cheaper and zero waste option for your laundry.
- They leave your laundry fresh and clean and compared to other powder detergents, its mildness will keep colours bright, maintaining fabric structure of your clothes for longer periods.
- It can be used on all fabrics and at all temperatures from 30. C - 90. C.
- Great for all washing machines especially energy efficient machines & great for all allergy sufferers.
For more information on soapnuts check out our blog post What Are Soapnuts, Where They Come From and How To Use Them.
If you are still undecided on buying a big bag of these soapnuts, why not try them out via our Sample Organic Soapnut Pack for 6 washes.
INSIDE THE BAG: 500g or 1kg Bag of biodegradable soapnut shells, 1 x Small biodegradable muslin bag, Full instruction leaflet on how to use for laundry, Full instructions on how to make natural pesticide and a chemical free multi-purpose cleaner. 500g = 240 washes1kg = 480 washes
Inside the bag there will be a mix of whole and broken shells. This does not affect the efficacy of the soapnuts. There also may be variation of colours due to the time the soapnuts were harvested, which also doesn't affect their efficacy. Full instructions inside the pack.
WASHING MACHINE: Put approx 5 soapnut shells inside the muslin bag and tie securely. You can soak the soapnuts in just boiled water too before washing to help release the soap. Pop the bag inside the washing machine and if you want to add essential oil, you can add 5-10 drops of your chosen oil direct to the bag beforehand. 5 shells will last around 6 washes. After use put them on your compost or anywhere in the garden.Ingredients
Pure 100% Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (soapnut) dried fruit shells