Please note this is a pre-order item. This means we place an order with our supplier every 2 weeks, so it can take up to 3 weeks to arrive with you. Click here to find out more information about delivery times.
ZAO Fluid Foundation creates a perfectly natural complexion that beautifies skin. It has a light and velvety texture that offers a natural and luminous finish with an even complexion. Easy to apply and suitable for all skin types, the fluid lets skin breathe. This Fluid Foundation replaces the Silk Foundation that has now been discontinued.
This Ecocert-certified organic formula is formulated with only natural, active ingredients including organic bamboo hydrolate and organic aloe vera, both renowned for their moisturising and soothing properties, as well as magnolia bark extract for its antibacterial and antioxidant qualities.
Packaged in a glass bottle with bamboo lid and featuring an easy-to-use pump dispenser, the product is attractively presented in a bamboo pouch with drawstring, making ZAO makeup both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure.
- Organic bamboo hydrosol: Derived from the distillation of bamboo leaves, it purifies combination and acne-prone skin via mattifying action. Moisturizing and soothing, it is also beneficial for dry and sensitive skin. Thanks to its high silica content, it leaves a soft touch to the skin.
- Bamboo powder: White substance extracted from the silica-rich joints of bamboo to remineralise, hydrate and assist in regenerating skin, as well as reducing excess sebum.
- Organic aloe vera: Renowned for its softening calming properties, aloe vera repairs and soothes even super-sensitive skin. It has excellent moisturising properties due to its ability to compensate for water loss in skin.
- Magnolia Bark Extract: Used medicinally for centuries, this small tree is native to Asia where it is known for its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, soothing and antioxidant properties. As such this ingredient helps reduce redness and the appearance of ageing skin.
How to use
First, apply one of Zao’s primers (700, 750 or 751) to prepare the skin for a smooth and long-lasting foundation finish. Place a dab of the Silk Foundation on the back of your hand, warm the product with your fingertips and then apply in small strokes all over the face. For a natural result, smooth the product from the centre of your face outwards with a Foundation Brush or a blender sponge and then in circular motions with a Foundation Brush. For extra coverage, dab your product with a blender sponge.
Beauty tip: Choose a colour that matches your skin tone on face and neck without being too bright or too dark, to avoid the tell-tale ‘tidemark’ effect on the neck area. Apply the foundation from the centre to the outside of your face, blending into the neck area.
For Foundation Shade Matching information and shade charts, please take a look at the last couple of images.
- COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the COSMOS standard available on http://COSMOS.ecocert.com.The formula is 100% natural with 22% of ingredients derived form organic farming.
- No testing on animals, neither on the finished product nor on ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin.
- Contains RSPO palm oil derivatives: GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE and GLYCERYL STEARATE.
- Refill available and comes in a small plastic tube.
AQUA (WATER), OCTYLDODECANOL, GLYCERIN**, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SUCROSE PALMITATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POTASSIUM PALMITOYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PHYLLOSTACHYS NIGRA EXTRACT*, OLEIC / LINOLEIC / LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE*, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, P-ANISIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), MAGNOLIA OFFICINALIS BARK EXTRACT, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA (BAMBOO) STEM EXTRACT*, CITRIC ACID, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN (+/-) : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ; CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES). *
**Processed from organically grown ingredients