Herbowski's Organic Nettle Oil has been extracted from fresh leaves that contain a wide range of constituents, including plant sterols, glycosides, carotenoids, carbonic and formic acids, vitamins (B, C, and K), minerals, also rich in chlorophyll, iron and silica. It is an infused oil, with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, so can applied directly onto the skin and hair.
What are Infused Oils? Also known as Macerated Oils, they are simply carrier oils such as Jojoba or Olive Oil that have been used as a solvent to extract the therapeutic properties of a certain plant or plants. Since the plant material has already been mixed with a carrier oil, they can be used directly on skin unlike essential oils. Use on their own, add to your existing products to maximize particular benefits or create your own diy beauty products with our herbal oil infusions as a base.
- Chemical elements in Nettle Oil help to alleviate pain and stiffness in joints.
- This herbal oil promotes healthy hair growth and adds shine to your hair.
- Nettle Oil has great moisturising capabilities that can help to reduce and prevent wrinkles.
- This oil smells herbaceous and is light green.
- Packaged in an aluminium bottle with a screw cap.
- Keep away from children.
- Seek advice if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- See the benefits of our full range of Herbal Infused Oils...Nine Herbal Infused Oils For Your Skin and Beauty Routine
To use: Shake well before use.Hair
Rub into hands and massage evenly into scalp and hair, brush, put a shower cap and leave for at least 30 mins, wash thoroughly.
- Add to shampoos and conditioners (5-10ml oil:100ml shampoo/conditioner).
- A few drops of Nettle Oil can be rubbed daily to your hair to prevent split ends.
- Massage a few drops of Nettle Oil into your face as anti-wrinkle and moisturising treatment, best to use on washed clean face or after facial steaming. You can supplement Nettle Oil with a few drops of Rose and Orange Blossom essential oils.
Urtica Dioica (Nettle)* Extracted in Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)* Non-GMO *Certified Organic
Infusion (Maceration): A process of triple maceration has been applied, which means that plant matter was replaced three times into the same solvent (Extra Virgin Olive) for the purpose of extracting maximum amount of beneficial properties. The process of extraction works by molecular diffusion, which is very slow, so it takes a few months to obtain a premium infusion.