Herbowski's Organic Lavender Oil's aroma is one of a kind and cannot be mistaken with anything else. The most versatile oil of all has a beautiful rich green colour. Health benefits for the skin can be attributed to its antiseptic, anti-fungal, calming and relaxing properties. This is an infused oil with Jojoba Oil, so can be applied directly onto the skin and hair.
What are Infused Oils? Also known as Macerated Oils, they are simply carrier oils such as Jojoba or Olive Oil that have been used as a solvent to extract the therapeutic properties of a certain plant or plants. Since the plant material has already been mixed with a carrier oil, they can be used directly on skin unlike essential oils. Use on their own, add to your existing products to maximize particular benefits or create your own diy beauty products with our herbal oil infusions as a base.
- Skin Care: Lavender Oil treats acne, wrinkles, soothes psoriasis and other inflammatory conditions. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns as it improves the formation of scar tissues.
- Boosts blood circulation.
- Bug Repellent: Effective on lice, lice eggs, and nits.
- Calming and relaxing aroma can help to get a good night sleep.
- This oil has a distinctive lavender smell and is dark green in colour.
- Packaged in an aluminium bottle with a screw cap.
- Keep away from children.
- Seek advice is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- See the benefits of our full range of Herbal Infused Oils...Nine Herbal Infused Oils For Your Skin and Beauty Routine
How to use: Shake well before use.
- To repel lice apply Lavender Oil to dry and clean hair, and cover the head with a shower cap. Leave for several hours. Repeat the same treatment after 7 days. You can add Tea Tree essential oil for better results.
- Lavender Oil has a calming effect that helps to have a better night sleep. Use as a body or face oil or massage a bit into scalp and hair just before going to bed.
- Apply Lavender Oil directly on mild burns and sunburns, scratches and wounds.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower* Extracted in Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)* Non-GMO *Certified Organic
Infusion (Maceration): A process of triple maceration has been applied, which means that plant matter was replaced three times into the same solvent Extra Virgin Olive Oil) for the purpose of extracting maximum amount of beneficial properties. The process of extraction works by molecular diffusion, which is very slow, so it takes a few months to obtain a premium infusion.