These pencils are available for immediate dispatch. Please note we will be sending out the old style of pencil, until stocks last - black, dark brown & blonde (light brown). Brown will be available for immediate dispatch from 26th April.
Zao's multipurpose pencils have had a facelift. Please note there are now 3 brown shades, ranging from dark brown to meet the needs of those looking for a very dark brown pencil, then mid-brown and finally light brown which replaces the blonde shade.
Zao's range of pencils are multi-use for eyes, lips and eyebrows, however we have picked out a certain few that would be best for your eyebrows. Find some intense and deep colours to highlight your eyes and contour your eyebrows.
Zao Beauty Tips
- If your face is oval, colour your eyebrows with natural curves.
- For round faces, increase the angle to "break" the roundness.
- If your face is long, choose long and slightly accented eyebrows.
- Finally, if your face is square, make sure you set a "soft" curve to soften facial features.
- Organic Coconut oil: This is an oil known for its nutritional and softening virtues. It is composed of essential fatty acids, including lauric and linoleic acid, which give it its nourishing and repairing properties. It also contains vitamins A and E, which have antioxidant power to fight against skin ageing. Finally, it is also known for its antibacterial and anti-infectious properties.
- Organic Jojoba oil: soothing and softening for sensitive skin. It protects the skin by strengthening the hydrolipidic film, which creates a barrier against pathogens. It is suitable for all skin types, thanks to its emollient and sebum-regulating properties.
- Organic avocado oil: it is an oil rich in antioxidants that promotes the production of collagen. Nourishing and soft, it is an excellent eye contour care.
The new formulas:
- Are visually more consistent with the rest of the range.
- Their wood is PEFC-certified Californian cedar. The Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes (PEFC) is a forest certification that promotes sustainable forest management.
- Are validated Bio Cosmos by Ecocert, vegan and 100% natural, are enriched with organic vegetable oils (coconut, jojoba and avocado oils), to offer a healthy product that respects sensitive areas.
- Tender texture allows easy and precise application.
- Ultra-pigmented shades are also redefined to be more on-trend.
- Natural and Organic
- Are not tested on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- Have no ingredients from animal origin
- Are suitable for all skin types including the most sensitive ones.
- Size: 1.17g
Ingredients list 551, 552, 553, 554 (F1): COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, SILICA, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL*, ORYZANOL, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, TOCOPHEROL. MAY CONTAIN +/- : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI77007 (ULTRAMARINES). *ingredients from Organic Farming.
61 % of the total ingredients are from organic farming. 100% natural origin of total.