This is a pre-order item. Click here to find out more information about delivery times.
The Duo Shine-Up Powder (one of my favourites) is a double illuminator with a pearly finish that creates a luminous, glowing effect that highlights and adds radiance to skin. With delicate pink and gold highlights,you can also mix the two shades to create a new colour. Suitable for all skin tones. This silky powder leaves a veil of light over your skin whilst sculpting the face instantly. This illuminator can also be used as an eyeshadow to refresh and awaken your eyes.
Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a cotton pouch with drawstring. The bamboo case is reusable and refilliable. Refills come in paper and can be used in the original bamboo case or a larger refillable palette.
- This product, as with all ZAO products, is free from talc and parabens (synthetic preservatives), using instead micronised silver as an effective and non-toxic preservative.
- ZAO does not use nanoparticles in their products, with the micronised silver being larger than nanoparticle size, making ZAO proucts safe and free from toxic chemical preservatives.
- Ingredients highlight: Bamboo powder (Bambusa arundinacea stem powder): This white substance is extracted from the joints of bamboo. It's high silica content remineralises, hydrates and helps regenerate skin, whilst reducing oil in combination or oily skin.
- Organic rice powder (Oryza sativa (rice) powder): Rice powder is one of the oldest cosmetic ingredients. It mattifies the skin without clogging pores by adjusting the secretion of sebum.
- Organic flaxseed oil (Linum usitatissimum (linseed) seedoil): Rich in unsaturated fatty acids omega 6, omega 3 and vitamins A, E B, K, this oil is very nourishing and regenerating. Due to the macromolecules it contains, it helps to maintain the water in the epidermidis and significantly enhances hydration and elasticity.
- Olive leaf extract (Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract):Olive leaves are packed with phenols, antioxidants that neutralise free radicals, which are active substances that accelerate the aging of our cells.
ZAO Beauty tip: If you need a super boost to your skin, this product will add radiance and glow in an instant. To open up dropping eyelids, use below your eyebrow and in the inner corner of your eye, using ZAO's Shading Brush or your fingertips. You can also apply it to the whole eyelid area for a simple but very effective quick fix for tired eyes, as well as below your lower lashes to reflect light and enhance your eyes.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT, with 100% of ingredients natural and minimum 10% of ingredients organic
- No testing on animals neither on finished products, nor on ingredients.
- No ingredients from animal origin is used.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and acne-prone skin
- Size: 9g
How to use: Apply after silk or powder foundation to areas that would normally catch the light, such as top of the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and lip contour (Cupid's bow), avoiding oily areas such as your T-zone if applicable.Use a blending brush or your fingers, applying the powder in small strokes.
MICA, SQUALANE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) POWDER*, ZINC STEARATE, OLIVE OIL DECYL ESTERS**, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TOCOPHEROL, SQUALENE, BAMBUSA ARUNDINACEA STEM POWDER, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL*, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL*, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, BISABOLOL, AQUA (WATER), OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, ALCOHOL, MALTODEXTRIN, OLEAEUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, CI 77820 (SILVER). MAY CONTAIN +/-: CI77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77742(MANGANESE VIOLET). * ingredients from organic farming ** made from organic ingredients