Organic cotton tampons with biodegradable cardboard applicator designed for easy, smooth insertion. Available in two absorbencies, regular and super, protecting you naturally. If menstrual cups aren't you, these are the next best thing. The tampon once used will be disposed to landfill (do not flush down the toilet) however it's impact is smaller having been made from kinder materials in the first place which in the right conditions will beak down compared to chemically enhanced tampons.
- Regular: 16 in a box, Super: 14 in a box.
- Breathable 100% certified organic cotton core, naturally absorbent
- Comes with a biodegradable cardboard applicator, designed with a soft rounded-tip for soft easy insertion.
- Safe for the body and the environment.
- Expands gently both lengthways and widthways for a comfortable fit.
- Clinically proven to be non-irritating & suitable for sensitive skin
- 100% organic, woven cord, not glued.
- Individually wrapped in paper.
How to choose the right tampon: Just as we’re all unique, so are our periods. Grace & Greens certified organic, applicator tampons are available in two absorbencies, ensuring you have the correct product for your level of flow:
- Medium: Light to Medium flow 6-9g
- Super: Medium to Heavy flow 9-12g
Grace & Green products are certified by ICEA NR. GOTS 2010-009. Produced for Grace & Green by Eco Hygiene Care Limited by TES-123 in Europe. Crafted with 100% Organic Cotton.