Herbowski's Organic Cayenne Pepper Oil is known best for it's fantastic pain relief. Capsaicin, an active component in Cayenne Pepper is effective at reducing all types of pain: muscle pain, back ache, joint pain, etc. Infused with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, our herbal oils can be applied directly onto the skin and hair.
What are Infused Oils? Also known as Macerated Oils, they are simply carrier oils such as Jojoba or Olive Oil that have been used as a solvent to extract the therapeutic properties of a certain plant or plants. Since the plant material has already been mixed with a carrier oil, they can be used directly on skin unlike essential oils. Use on their own, add to your existing products to maximize particular benefits or create your own diy beauty products with our herbal oil infusions as a base.
Apply directly onto the desired area or in preparations for external pain relief formulations: salves, creams and lotions. This oil can stain, once applied give a few minutes for the skin to absorb the oil before you dress.
- This oil has faint spicy aromas and is red.
- Packaged in an aluminium bottle with a screw cap.
- Keep away from children.
- Seek advice if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- See the benefits of our full range of Herbal Infused Oils...Nine Herbal Infused Oils For Your Skin and Beauty Routine
To use: Shake well before use.Hair
- Add Cayenne Pepper Oil straight to your shampoo (5 ml oil:100 ml shampoo), shake well before each use. Not recommended for blond or white hair due to oil’s colour.
- For scalp treatment mix Cayenne Pepper Oil with Arnica Oil and Horsetail Oil, you can add essential oils such as Rosemary, Sage, Ginger, Yarrow and Chamomile for added benefits. Rub oil mix into scalp, put a shower cap and a towel for warming effect, leave for at least 30 mins or as overnight treatment, wash thoroughly.
- To use as pain relief treatment, mix Cayenne Pepper Oil with Arnica Oil or Nettle Oil. Massage oil mixture directly into the affected area. Essential Oils such as Black Pepper, Ginger, Mint and Rosemary can be added for additional benefits.
Capsicum Frutescens (Cayenne Pepper)* Extracted in Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil*,Tocopherol (Vitamin E)* Non-GMO *Certified Organic.
Infusion (Maceration): A process of triple maceration has been applied, which means that plant matter was replaced three times into the same solvent (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) for the purpose of extracting maximum amount of beneficial properties. The process of extraction works by molecular diffusion, which is very slow, so it takes a few months to obtain a premium infusion.