Herbowski's Organic Calendula Oil is an extremely soothing and nourishing product with a vibrant tangerine colour and a subtle aroma. Your skin will receive a good bulk of the benefits, thanks to the oil's anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and related properties. Mixed with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, our infused oils can be applied directly onto the skin and hair.
What are Infused Oils? Also known as Macerated Oils, they are simply carrier oils such as Jojoba or Olive Oil that have been used as a solvent to extract the therapeutic properties of a certain plant or plants. Since the plant material has already been mixed with a carrier oil, they can be used directly on skin unlike essential oils. Use on their own, add to your existing products to maximize particular benefits or create your own diy beauty products with our herbal oil infusions as a base.
- Skin dryness or chapping - Calendula Oil is a great moisturiser for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin, it helps soothe the area and reduce the pain.
- Inflammation - It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury.
- Baby care - Calendula Oil helps to relieve diaper rashes, which can extremely irritate an infant.
Minor cuts and wounds - The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of this herbal oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts, and also help relieve insect bites, acne and bed sores.
- Inflammatory Skin issues - Psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin problems can be soothed using Calendula Oil.
- This oil smells sweet and floral and is deep yellow to orange.
- Packaged in an aluminium bottle with a screw cap.
- Keep away from children.
- Seek advice if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- See the benefits of our full range of Herbal Infused Oils...Nine Herbal Infused Oils For Your Skin and Beauty Routine
To use: Shake well before use.Hair
- Rub into hands and massage evenly into scalp and hair, brush, put a shower cap and leave for at least 30 mins, wash thoroughly.
- Massage the oil into your skin after shower or bath.
- Can be supplemented with essential oils such as Chamomile, Patchouli, and Rose to help with eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and similar skin conditions.
Calendula Officinalis* Extracted in Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)* Non-GMO *Certified Organic
Infusion (Maceration): A process of triple maceration has been applied, which means that plant matter was replaced three times into the same solvent (Extra Virgin Olive Oil) for the purpose of extracting maximum amount of beneficial properties. The process of extraction works by molecular diffusion, which is very slow, so it takes a few months to obtain a premium infusion.