Herbowski's Organic Arnica Oil is from an alpine herb with a long history of use in folk medicine. Arnica Oil contains helenalin, a potent anti-inflammatory compound, making it a must-have for any natural first aid kit and a perfect remedy for many common bodily woes. It is an infused oil where Arnica has been macerated with Olive Oil, so can applied directly onto the skin and hair.
What are Infused Oils? Also known as Macerated Oils, they are simply carrier oils such as Jojoba or Olive Oil that have been used as a solvent to extract the therapeutic properties of a certain plant or plants. Since the plant material has already been mixed with a carrier oil, they can be used directly on skin unlike essential oils. Use on their own, add to your existing products to maximize particular benefits or create your own diy beauty products with our herbal oil infusions as a base.
- Arnica Oil can help to reduce pain and disease-causing inflammation when applied to skin.
- Handy for all kinds of bruises, aches and sprains. Arnica helps to relieve areas of stiffness resulting from flying or long-distance driving.
- Topical arnica oil application may clear sebum oil and other debris on your scalp that can block hair follicles. It may also reduce inflammation that causes itching and irritation and leads to hair loss.
- This oil has a faint grassy smell and is dark yellow with green undertones.
- Packaged in an aluminium bottle with a screw cap.
- Keep away from children.
- People with hypersensitive skin as well as pregnant and breastfeeding women should refrain from using Arnica Oil.
See the benefits of our full range of Herbal Infused Oils...Nine Herbal Infused Oils For Your Skin and Beauty Routine
To use: Shake well before use.Hair
- To use in hair, rub into scalp and hair, put a shower cap and a towel for warming effect, leave for at least 30 mins or as overnight treatment, wash thoroughly.
- Add Cayenne Pepper Oil, Horsetail Oil and Nettle Oil for a powerful hair growth treatment.
- Add to shampoo (5-10ml oil:100ml shampoo).
- Fantastic for sports massages.
- For bruises, aches and to relief stiffness rub Arnica Oil directly into the affected area. It can be supplemented with essential oils such as Hyssop, Coriander, Chamomile and Eucalyptus for additional benefits.
Arnica Montana* Extracted in Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)* Non-GMO *Certified Organic
Infusion (Maceration): A process of triple maceration has been applied, which means that plant matter was replaced three times into the same solvent (Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil) for the purpose of extracting maximum amount of beneficial properties. The process of extraction works by molecular diffusion, which is very slow, so it takes a few months to obtain a premium infusion.