Say hello to another natural toothpaste, this time by Ben & Anna and made for sensitive teeth. If you're new to natural toothpaste or not a fan of our coconut oil or clay based toothpaste, our Ben & Anna range is the one for you. It's very similar to a typical High St toothpaste.
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Plastic free
- Glass jar with metal lid (with EDE liner)
- This should last around 3 months, if used everyday.
- The shelf life of this product is 6 months, once it has been opened.
- Please dispose by recycling the glass jar and metal lid. The EDE liner which keeps all products fresh and required by law should go in your landfill bin.
- Made in the Netherlands, supplied by a UK distributor
High-quality ingredients of natural origin such as sea buckthron, chamomile, activated charcoal, cinnamon and calcium give you durable, strong, shiny teeth and healthy gums. And of course this is all without animal testing and it's free of any harmful or controversial ingredients such as phthalates, parabens, microplastics, SLS or formaldehydes.
How To Use
Apply a pea sized amount to toothbrush with the included spatula, brush your teeth for two minutes and rinse well. Do not get water inside the jar.
Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Camomile) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hipopphae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Extract, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Juice, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.