These mouthwash tablets are made from entirely natural and non-toxic ingredients. The Fluoride, Glycerin and SLS free formula helps to restore a healthy pH balance to your mouth, maintain good oral health and freshen your breath. The tablets are perfect for travelling as they are a more eco-friendly alternative to traditional mouthwashes avoiding the unnecessary transportation of water.
- PETA cruelty-free and vegan certified Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free jar, recyclable & biodegradable
- Comes in glass jar with aluminium lid
- Box made from compostable craft paper and vegetable ink
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free A
- vailable in English Peppermint & Wild Thyme
How to use: Mouthwash tablets are easy to store and travel with. Place 1 table in a glass with around 20ml of water and allow tablets to completely dissolve. Gargle for around 30 seconds, then spit out.
English Peppermint: Sodium Bicarbonate^, Tartaric Acid^, Citric Acid^, Mentha Piperita Oil*, Sodium Benzoate^, Colourings*^, Menthol^, Thymol^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Food Grade.
Wild Thyme: Sodium Bicarbonate^, Tartaric Acid^, Sodium Benzoate^, Colourings*^, Menthol^, Thymol^, Thymus Vulgaris Oil*^, Limonene*^. *Organic, ^Food Grade.