A SUPER HYDRATING AND MULTI-PURPOSE BALM BLENDED WITH SOOTHING OAT OIL TO HELP WITH DRY AND ITCHY SKIN.
A head to toe dry skin saviour! This creamy multi-purpose skin balm protects your skin and banishes itchy, dry areas with ease! Gentle enough to use head to toe on sensitive skin; with calming lavender and sweet rose geranium oils to relax your mind and body. Comes packaged in a 15ml clear glass jar with an aluminium lid.
- Soothing: Harnessing the power of oats, you'll find both oat oil & extract to provide excellent softening and smoothing properties. Used throughout history to treat skin conditions, including eczema, burns and inflammation.
- Softening: Softening sweet almond oil and evening primrose oil are easily absorbed into your skin to help prevent dryness; locking in moisture they soften rough, flaky skin.
- Calming: One sniff and you'll be instantly calmed; never mind how incredible the Lavender Essential Oil is for your skin! Relaxing, anti-inflammatory, soothing & nurturing - this beautiful fragrant oil is the number one choice for wounds, minor burns, scratches, bites & stings.
Massage onto any area of dry skin as required. Perfect for hands, elbows, lips, feet and more! Use sparingly on your face, targeting small areas of very dry skin when required. Here are a few of our favourite ways to use:
- Dry and cracked elbows and heels? Apply balm nightly for soft and smooth skin! Pop your socks on
- Rub all over your legs post shaving or waxing to calm any irritations and for shiny, sexy legs
- Eczema & dermatitis prone skin? Apply liberally at any time as needed
- Use as an intense under eye treatment at night-time. Gently apply a small amount with mild pressure
- AFTER SUN - the best treatment to cure too much sun and wind chapped skin! Simply apply liberally after sun exposure to keep skin hydrated and nourished
- Got the sniffles? Apply balm to your sore nose to help keep it soft, blow after blow
- Smooth into your neck and decolletage to promote healthy cell membranes and help keep wrinkles at bay
- Intense nail and cuticle treatments
- Itchy scalp? Rub a small amount of balm to the affected area to calm & cool irritated scalp
- Easily cleans and removes eyebrow make-up in one sweep. Sweet Almond Oil will even help to stimulate hair growth!
- Gently apply a small amount of balm to your lashes for stronger, thicker and more luscious fluttering
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol (vitamin e oil), avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) leaf oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, citral*, citronellol*, geraniol*, d-limonene*, linalool*. *occurs naturally in essential oils.