Blushberry's mini rich and creamy, nourishing vegan hand cream with relaxing lavender and sweet orange natural essential oils with cocoa butter, shea butter and coconut oil. This hand cream smells good enough to eat! These skin loving ingredients melt into your hands to leave them soft and moisturised. It is concentrated, without any added water so a little goes a long way.
Although designed as a hand cream, this cream is also great on any areas of dry skin, try it on knees, elbows and feet.
- Available as this mini travel sized 15ml tin or as a full sized 60ml tin including a bamboo spoon.
- It is handmade in small batches in Scotland using the finest natural ingredients, using organic ingredients where possible.
- Cruelty free, vegan, made from highest quality natural & organic ingredients.
- Safety assessed & approved by a cosmetic chemist.
- Compliant with current EU cosmetic safety regulations.
- Handmade in small batches.
- Developed to harness the therapeutic properties of plants.
- Packaged in recyclable/reusable containers, avoiding plastics where possible.
Due to variations in natural ingredients, there may be slight differences between batches of this product, however please note this does not affect the quality of the product.
How to use
Apply sparingly to hands and nails and massage well, for best results apply to damp hands. Use as often as needed, especially at bedtime.
For external use only. In the unlikely event that you are allergic to this product, discontinue use. Store in a cool dry place away from sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening.Ingredients
Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*,Lavendula Angustifolia (French lavender) flower oil, Citrus Sinesis (Sweet orange) peel oil, essential oils contain Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
* Organic ingredients (99% organic)
Blushberry Botanicals was founded by Lorraine Tait and she makes a range of natural vegan cosmetics using the finest ingredients. Lorraine studied botany and chemistry at Aberdeen University and more recently qualified as a nurse, giving her the knowledge to develop luxury plant based products which truly care for the skin.